A list of things I would like to have printed on the side of a van and driven around London
1. Please don’t think of this as a threat, this is just a sentence pulled by horses.
2. All I ever wanted to be was a parade.
3. The driver of this van has no way of knowing what this sign says.
4. No one understands me in the way that you do.
5. Trapped in van. Please call for help.
6. If you think that words can never hurt you, you’ve clearly never been hit by this van.
7. Karen, I’m so sorry.
8. Need money for more petrol.
9. 01503 272368
10. Please don’t think of this as an advertisement, this is just an attempt to translate the city into English.